Barrel Aged Imperial Porter (2019)
Collective Arts Brewing
Add your rating on the Tavour app.
A Note on This Beer
- It’s always exciting to feature a new brewery, and today we’re extra stoked because:
- Collective Arts is located in Hamilton, Ontario, just outside of Toronto. They’re one of the first Canadian breweries we’ve featured at Tavour!
- The brewery aged today’s BA Imperial Porter (2019) in Kentucky Bourbon Barrels for over a year to embark layers of vanilla-caramel.
- It packs a bold 11.5% ABV. This is the type of boozy strength that warrants pouring a few fingers worth into snifters and sharing with your dark beer buds like you would a top-shelf whiskey.
- You have to see the decorative tube that this bottle comes in! Collective Arts prides themselves on featuring emerging artists, and this bottle comes beautifully wrapped with a collectable print and ready to gift to your best beer buddy for their birthday.
Are you familiar with the Collective Arts? If not, your window is open now.
Good, hut an odd cherry note, will age the others to see if they change any. Camenwith a print of artwork and a nice bottle carrier, a nice suprise.
Prettier than good lol
Damn, nice barrel aged porter. I need more Canadian craft beer.
Rich, boozy flavor, medium body with luxardo cherry flavor on the finish. Excellent!
Slightly thin, but well balanced.
It was a little on the light side and I was expecting bolder flavors. Not a bad beer to drink. I just had higher expectations.
Rich and dark. This brew was beautifully crafted and easy to drink!
Nutty finish layered over a crisp, chocolate flavor. Solid and straightforward beer
Gorgeous packaging. Good beer.
A beautiful and smooth porter.