A Note on This Beer
Don’t you just hate it when you’re slowly enjoying a delicious beer and a friend comes over and steals a sip without asking? It’s akin to bullying, I say!
And it ends now!
Once you get ahold of today’s limited-release Big Bully Stole My Lunch Peanut Butter & Jelly Imperial Porter, you'll do everything you can to keep this small-batch liquid lunch all to yourself. Here are several ways you can fend off those Beer Bullies:
- Be Confident - Stand your ground and tell any aggressive brew fiends, “the folks at Colorado’s Ursula Brewery brewed this silky sipper with real peanut butter and raspberry puree just for true craft lovers like me!”
- Be Honest - Make it clear that only refined palates can appreciate this Porter’s peanut butter creaminess, dark chocolate undertones, and lip-smackingly jammy finish. Coming from one of Food & Wine Magazine’s Top 25 Essential Breweries in Colorado, it’s not meant for casual sip-stealers!
- Use Distraction - As soon as they try and reach for this beer, say you think you saw some unattended PB&J sammies in the fridge. When they go to investigate, sneak into another room to sip your boozy 10.9% ABV Porter undisturbed.
- Flight, Not Fight - Tell anyone who wants a taste that they’ll have to fly to the Colorado source. Ursula brews don’t leave the state except through Tavour, and there’s no way they’re getting any of yours!
- Stay in a Group - There’s strength in numbers, so stock up on extra Bully Stole My Lunch while you can. Show ‘em who the real beer boss is!
If all else fails, hide Big Bully Stole My Lunch in a brown paper bag like a regular sandwich and tell would-be Beer Bullies that you’re all out. They’ll leave disappointed, and you can finally kick back with your boozy PB&J in peace.
This beer is too new for ratings. However, Ursula's previous version was called "Crustless Imperial Porter" and racked up a 4.29 on Untappd!
Packaged On September 11th, 2019