Laurentian - Marquette Grape Cuvee
Speciation Artisan Ales
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
There are five reasons to love today’s Laurentian Cuvee with Marquette Grape:
1) This one-of-a-kind beverage is a blend of five separate beers, each one fermented on wild cultures captured at one of the five Great Lakes.
2) Yes, THE Great Lakes! The brewers also spontaneously fermented each beer in a special coolship near each lake, for further natural ambience.
3) After blending all five beers together, the brewers added heaps of locally-grown Marquette Grapes for additional layers of fruity, yet subtly smoky flavor.
4) The brewers are none other than the World Beer Cup medalists at Speciation Artisan Ales! This crew is known for their arsenal of mildly funky, exquisitely balanced brews.
5) Speciation declares this their "best blend of [Laurentian] yet!" They also say it rarely leaves the taproom. So, unless you're ready to hightail it to Michigan before their stash runs dry, this is likely your only shot at a bottle!
Fair warning, we have less than six cases to share! Will you be among the lucky few outside of Michigan to indulge in Speciation’s ‘best blend’ of Laurentian yet?
Rated 4.49 on Untappd by early reviewers!
With Tavour, it's easy to beer it forward! Just head over to Tavour.com/gifts to send a gift box or gift card to the craft beer lover in your life. Cheers!
Packaged On October 29th, 2020