Stanton & Skeriks Emerald Quintet
Anchorage Brewing Company
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Today’s Stanton and Skerik’s Emerald Quintet IPA is named after a jazz-funk super group. And in their honor, Anchorage head brewer Gabe Fletcher uses his award-winning mastery to combine five different hops in juicy, groovy harmony!
So, even if you didn’t make it up to Alaska for the release party, with a can of this dank and fruity Hazy it’s like the concert comes to you!
If there’s anyone you should trust to throw a hoppy concert in a can, it’s Anchorage. These guys have been called One of the Best Breweries in the Country by both Paste AND Draft Mag!
And they created this brew as a collab with fellow Alaskan hop-slingers Broken Tooth Brewing, so not only is this a chance to score a brand new Anchorage beer, it's also the first opportunity to try Broken Tooth without trekking up north!
So, without further adieu, I am honored to introduce the stars of Stanton and Skerik’s Emerald Quintet IPA!!
- With bouncing blueberry and blackberry flavors dropping like a funked-out drum solo, we’ve got Mosaic Hops!
- Bringing loads of groovy guava and palate-pleasing passionfruit all the way from Australia, please welcome, Galaxy Hops!
- Hailing from New Zealand, it’s the hop with the lemon chops — put your hands together for Motueka Hops!
- Our next band mate has enough mango to make you wanna tango, and enough white grape to bury a great ape! Let’s hear it for Nelson Hops!
- And finally, supercharged with sumptuous citrus and glowing with grapefruit galore, a huge round of applause for Citra Hops!
Maybe jazz-funk super groups aren’t your thing. But if you love to groove on Hops, this is one juicy concert-in-a-can that you’ll want to experience over and over.
And if you ARE a fan of funky tunes, check out the real Stanton and Skerik’s Emerald Quintet right here.
This beer is too new for ratings!
Packaged On September 4th, 2019