Snowed In - Vanilla (2021)
Copper Kettle Brewing Company (Colorado)
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Thanks to popular demand, we got an extremely limited batch of Snowed In Vanilla (2021) from Copper Kettle Brewing! We’ve shared this treat twice before, and each time, you demolished every last drop to the tune of 4+ Tavour ratings!
Here’s the skinny on today’s Barrel Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout:
- After spending four months in freshly emptied Woodford Reserve Bourbon Barrels, it overflows with indulgent layers of whiskey spice and oaky vanilla.
- The brewers aged it on exotic Tahitian vanilla beans for additional waves of subtle sweetness.
- Every sip is coated in rich cocoa, brown sugar, and molasses, with a finish as smooth and creamy as handmade marshmallows.
- Its tremendous 12.7% ABV is barely noticeable until the end of your sip, when you get that warm, glowing feeling underneath your rib cage.
- It comes in a hefty 19.2oz can, so you can click “play” on another Netflix episode while bathing in its bourbon-laced decadence!
Whether you decide to cellar yours for later and watch the flavors evolve, or delve in immediately, is up to you.
Just remember — Copper Kettle only brewed 285 cases, and we snagged the only ones leaving Colorado.
With Tavour, it's easy to beer it forward! Just head over to Tavour.com/gifts to send a gift box or gift card to the craft beer lover in your life. Cheers!
Tavour strictly supports independent beer. Copper Kettle Brewing Company is certified independent by the Brewers Association